University of Arizona student tells women who dress like “whores”: “You deserve rape.”
“I think that girls that dress and act like it,” Saxton said, “they should realize that they do have partial responsibility, because I believe that they’re pretty much asking for it.” And it gets worse, click the link to read more because I am so fucking angry right now. Freedom of speech my ass.
there are people who shouldn’t even have the right to speak.
what the fuck is this
are you fucking joking me? he should be expelled.
So here’s the real reason that rape jokes are troubled territory -
Because rape victims say so.
They get to say that. They get to feel that way. On this, they get to set the cultural rules.
It’s not about right or wrong, or logic versus emotion, or arguments of over sensitivity or hypocrisy - you have the free speech to make whatever jokes you want or talk about rape in whatever way you feel is illuminating. But they get to be upset about it. And call you on it. And be hurt by it.
But consider this:
You get to not be a rape victim.
They, however, are not afforded that luxury. Ever again.
This machine allows anyone to work for minimum wage for as long as they like. Turning the crank on the side releases one penny every 4.97 seconds, for a total of $7.25 per hour. This corresponds to minimum wage for a person in New York. This piece is brilliant on multiple levels, particularly as social commentary. Without a doubt, most people who started operating the machine for fun would quickly grow disheartened and stop when realizing just how little they’re earning by turning this mindless crank. A person would then conceivably realize that this is what nearly two million people in the United States do every day…at much harder jobs than turning a crank. This turns the piece into a simple, yet effective argument for raising the minimum wage.
Neurolove.me: What is Emotional Detachment?
1. This is an inability to connect with others in a deep and meaningful way.
2. Thus, although the person may be physically present, they are not emotionally present in the relationship.
3. In fact, sometimes the person will dissociate, or experience emotional numbing.
4. Emotional detachment makes it hard for the individual to empathize with others, to share their own feelings (which they may be unaware of), or to appear emotionally engaged in a conversation or relationship.
5. Often the person will intellectually analyze situations, but they will not be able to identify, understand or share any feelings.
6. In most cases, emotional detachment is related to a psychological trauma in the person’s past – something that occurred in a relationship with someone important to them. As a result of this trauma, the person (usually unconsciously) has chose to protect themselves from future pain by refusing to allow anything similar to happen again. Hence, they can’t relate on an emotional level.
I dream about having a house by the water and not doing anything, not feeling ambitious, nor having the need to make money.
Please know there are much better things in life than being lonely or liked or bitter or mean or self-conscious. We are all full of shit. Go love someone just because; I know your heart may be badly bruised, or even the victim of numerous knifings, but it will always heal, even if you don’t want it to; it keeps going. There are the most fantastic, beautiful things and people out there, I promise. It is up to you to find them.
White women can you not.
what is wrong with ann coulter. seriously, I want to know.
To be the Ann Coulter kind of ugly and then to be racist, that’s just asking for too much. Someone push this safaid farangi swine into the sewer.
Do people think before they speak or
Ann coulter is a revolting, vile, hateful monster. I can’t believe she still surprises us with the slop that comes pouring out her mouth.
The First Days of Spring by Noah and the Whale
Because the weather is beautiful outside today and it feels good to be feeling comfortable in my own skin again.
scuse you i know for a fact that his shirt is really spiffy
so no one is gonna mention the hat
- what she says: im fine
- what she means: im doug dimmadome, owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome
An art student in the UK did this piece for her final. A wedding dress completely made out of divorce papers.
She had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, like when you’re swimming and you want to put your feet down on something solid, but the water’s deeper than you think and there’s nothing there.